Please Quote Code: KYR030
Price: £395,000 (€445,876)
This bespoke hacienda style property built and designed by the present owners, oozes charm from the moment you enter the large rustic double gates leading you into the courtyard with Spanish Colonial influence. This home integrates indoor and outdoor spaces seamlessly, with the courtyard, paved in traditional materials, such as brick, stone and tile, allows for a relaxing atmosphere to entertain guests.
There are plenty of large trees and fruit trees to shade the interior from the sun also a separate very private calm area to the rear surrounded by trees with a beautiful mosaic centering a lovely place to enjoy the calmer walks of life like yoga or reading. The large swimming pool and lush plants also help keep the courtyard cool.
The decorative clay coloured walls, green doors and Juliet Balconies on all windows brightens the courtyard, and the wooden door and clay floor tiles bring a rustic touch to the outdoor space.
The kitchen demonstrates excellent cabinetry craftsmanship and finish, It keeps a modern look with its minimalist color scheme, mainly made up of white with a grey island housing the cook top and cimstone bench tops. Flagstone flooring was used throughout for all the floors for that aged and rustic appeal the functional kitchen is between the indoor dining area or leads to the outside covered dining area both ideal for entertaining.
The living room is extensive with lovely wooden beamed ceilings and large floor to ceiling fireplace a real feature to this comfortable room. This living room is large, with it looking out over the pool area the ceiling and fire place the feel is of cosiness and comfort.
The upstairs has 3 large bedrooms all with en suites and a second living area which opens to a lovely terrace overlooking the pool with stairs leading down, the home has air conditioning and central oil heating throughout.
There is a fully self contained studio apartment separate to the main home ideal for teens who want their own space nanny quarters or as it is currently being used as a rental earner and achieving fantastic yearly returns.
This property is in the heart of Kyrenia with off street parking its perfect for walking to restaurants, shops, cafes and the harbour however when you walk through the gates and feel the quiet relaxing charm this property will have you falling in love once again
• 3 bedrooms all with Ensuit
• Architectural traditional features throughout the property
• Bespoke recently fitted modern kitchen
• Beamed ceiling
• Central heating
• Air conditioning
• Utility room
• Large lounge with Commanding feature fireplace
• One bedroom self contained apartment with lounge, kitchen and private terrace (going concern for holiday lets)
• Juliette balconies from all upstairs rooms with traditional wrought iron rails
• Covered terrace area to ground level overlooking the pool
• Private court yard style garden with an array of fruit trees inc; Tangerine, figs, lemon, plums, pomegranates, olive and loquat
• Decorative swimming pool
• 1 bed studio summer house with bathroom and kitchen (used for summer lets)
• Large commercial kitchen- can be converted into a summer house or left as current use to serve diners for the summer restaurant
DEEDS IN OWNERS NAME
At A Glance...
- Location: Kyrenia
- Property Type: Villas
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Floor Area: 470m2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Swimming Pool: Private
- Garden: Private Garden
- Parking: Private
- Heating: Full System
- Air Conditioning: Five Units
- Near Marina: Yes - only five minutes walk!
- Near Harbor: Yes - only five minutes walk!